mdpeyrot

AirDailyX ad says 50% off?

mdpeyrot

Hi I got here linking from an ad on AirDailyX promoting a 50% off sale. The Halloween2018 code is apparently only for 30% off? Is there a 50% off code somewhere I am not seeing?

Thanks

Chris Bell

it is currently 30% promotional, we will ask ADX to update their ad,

Turbine777

Very strange. I've been gaining interest in these products and never saw an ad at all on AirDailyX, and I visit them often. The only thing I saw there recently was the announcement of the next generation release. That's unfortunate.

Chris Bell

we have been previewed by ADX few times by now!

they have run a campaign for us not long ago,

for general information you may post your own topic or can try one of our public areas,
(on the navigation bar at the top you will find tabs with dedicated product information areas as well!)

Video Section

Previews of Unreleased Products

Product Release and Updates

Members Videos and Screenshots

Note that support and technical information areas are only visible and accessible to our shop customers,

Turbine777

Hi Chris.

Sorry if posting here was a problem. I don't need to open a new topic for this. I saw this thread and just commented that the ad isn't there. It may have been (which I'm sure it was), but it is no longer there and commented simply that I missed out. Prior to posting I went there and did a search and the ad no longer exists there so it was obviously removed. For instance other companies and developers have sales that are posted there all the time. They still exist there, your ad does not. I go there at least 3 days a week and was just surprised that I missed it. Yes, I'm aware they previewed your products before. I've read them all. My guess is when you told them about the correction that it probably just didn't get re-posted. No big deal. I'll keep my eyes out for more reviews and I'll be sure to post my own topic if I can't find answers to any of my questions.

Thanks,

Dan

• Like 1

Chris Bell

no worries Dan, all i meant there if you have a question or a topic you wish to bring up you could :) 
many areas on our forums are unrestricted and open for the public,

i believe the ad on ADX was causing confusion after the sale was over we asked them to removed it to not disappoint customer who were coming in expecting the sale to be on (case and point this thread OP),

• Thanks 1

rcirilo

Hi...any Black Friday sale on horizont? I want to buy Base & Vectors

• Like 1

Chris Bell

stay tuned... we will inform all our members as soon as we kickoff our Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend sale promo,

rcirilo
1 hour ago, Chris Bell said:

stay tuned... we will inform all our members as soon as we kickoff our Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend sale promo,

Wich one will be better ???!!! 🙂

• Haha 1

Chris Bell

lol

they both will be great B|

rcirilo
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:13 AM, Chris Bell said:

lol

they both will be great B|

Yep..i was joking..but i need to ask you one question...i have one full A320 Cockpit and another PC to fly other addons and GA. Can i use with 1 license on both? Or did i have to buy 2 licenses ? 

Chris Bell

as long as you own both machines you can use the same lic on both!