Sign in to follow this  
Darkskythe

'Code already redeemed' on gift card

Darkskythe

Hi,

I ordered a gift card for a friend and when they try to use the code against a purchase it says the code has already been redeemed ? Can provide order # if required. Thanks

Chris Bell

you can buy a gift card but you cannot apply a coupon to the card itself as this is cash in our store,

items purchased with that gift card during our promo can be used with the coupon code though!

are you having an issue using a purchased gift card in our shop?

login to your shop account > go to "manage purchases" tab and open a ticket from within the items that requires assistance with,
your friend should be able to sign in to his shop account and open his support ticket from his control panel as well, 
(note shop and forums are separate; each requiring its own registration using the same email on both ends)

Darkskythe

Hi thanks for replying so promptly,

I basically purchased a gift card to give to a friend so he could get Stargazer as been telling him how amazing it is. When he went to redeem the card against the purchase it said the voucher had already been redeemed. I checked the manage purchases but there was no option there to open a ticket.

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

please PM me your invoice number,