Sign in to follow this  
tkemp66

Black Marble without vector

tkemp66

Hi Chris,

I'm interested in purchasing Black Magic for P3D and wondered what it might look like without Vector? The reason I asked is because I've seen some post about vector and black magic looking great together at night, but in the daytime, vector seemed to alter a lot of the scenery (particularly roads) in ORBX scenery. Also, most of the videos posted with the two combinations (black magic + Vector) are always seen at night time, which looks spectacular,  but I haven't seen a day time preview. Can you provide some additional information please?

Troy

Chris Bell

welcome to our forums Troy ,
BM looks exactly the same during day time,
all images posted not at night on this site are basically showing BM during day as we bring every single road in the world,
without our vector sim on its own doesn't have enough data to render even half as good, orbx roads are fake and not real vector data or real roads for most parts,

Black Marble and Vector were designed to work together; Base is entry level only utilizing sims native data only, with our vector pack we expand this to be very accurate and include every road in the world; with this we are able to render an accurate night footprint as we are representing the same real world grid in sim,