MrGsPhace

BM replaces Orbx completely?

MrGsPhace

well I should have asked but I'm ok with my purchase but I'm not all that clear... does Black Marble/blue marble replace Orbx completely?  I don't have anything installed right now due to a recent PC crash so I want to know what I'm doing before I waste time. 

The Orbx regions offer nice airports; I know it is compatible with BM so I am not concerned with that; but do I install BM then the Orbx regions (I only have Socal, norcal, PNW, Southern Alaska 

Also I'm also confused... yes I know this is presales but I'm kinda fumbling here... I got Black Marble NG P3Dv4; does that mean I need to purchase the FSX version if I want to use it in FSX as well? 

Chris Bell

with the product listed above we only replace roads traffic and bridge data for orbx users,

you want to install all your orbx first and only than install BMNG items,

unless you are not using orbx; then you can just install at any point,

you will need a separate license for FSX; which you can grab at a bargain atm,

we always discount additional lic at 50% compounding!

technically if you bought all additional 3 licenses we offer it will total 75% a single full lic costs,

atm we are in promo; do the math :)

MrGsPhace

ok that's easy enough; 

I also bought blue marble which seems to replace some of the seasonal textuers; do those get installed before or after Orbx? 

I hope stargazer is available for FSX too 

Chris Bell

Blue Marble can be installed at anytime,

the same goes for Stargazer (yes we do have Gazer for FSX),

MrGsPhace

Awesome Chris, 

I need a little help with the sale though should I post in another thread/forum? 

You were saying 75% off for additional licenses plus 50% off compounding,  The original price was $176 and now it is 88, that's only 50% shouldn't it be lower? (i'm basically buying 2nd licenses for everything for FSX:SE) 

And I believe I am logged into my account so it would see my existing P3Dv4 licenses. 

Edited by MrGsPhace

Chris Bell

75% a single lic if you bought all additional 3,

the first additional lic discount is 50% off the regular price,

if you bought a third it would be 50% off your last cost, and so on,

MrGsPhace

nevermind; I fixed it; your cart was showing me prices before I was logged in even though I had logged in AFTER I had already added to the cart; I sent to go prove to you how it was wrong then I noticed the lower price and cancelled the order and then repeated the process and got it at the correct price :). 

People should be aware they need to be logged in BEFORE they add anything to the cart not after ;)

• Like 1