AlphaTech

Can't find a download link

AlphaTech

Hello, I bought Black Marble December 2017 and have had to do a full system restore. Came here to get my downloads and upgrade to NG, but in my manage account section there are no download links available.

Am I looking in the right place?

Paul

• Like 1

Chris Bell

Hi Paul :)
it appears that you didn't purchase extended support package with your original order; while your free support period has expired by now :( 

you will need to an active support package to download and install the new BMNG from our servers,

Chris Bell

that's your view; we are not in the hosting or storage business!
if a customer doesn't have an active subscription he is responsible for his installer files, 

ManuelB

Chris, this is abusive in the flight simulator add-on world market  ... a person who buys a product should have his download links for active product purchase for life ! ( life of the product )
I have also just discovered that the download links of my products bought in 2017 have been  "invalidated" " Expired" ??? 
Whether you want to pay for technical support and futur updates with a supplement is one thing, and I understand, but ...  ask to pay again a service to simply have an active download links of the product purchased version available, are abusive comercial  ! 
So, also do not be surprised that many are no longer motivated to buy you products ...

Chris Bell

we do not store old installer version nor intend to; if a customer dos'nt wish to have his support contract active its ok!

at that point it is his responsibility for maintaining his files not ours, his license will keep working for the version he owns,
as mentioned we are not in the storage business; as we progress with revision we will not be able to backtrack his version,