its ok ❤️
i believe you will grow to love 4.3 very soon, i hope? ;) 

Black Marble Next Generation (NG) for all platforms are now posted,

all previous none Black Marble NG installers are now expired officially!

all existing customers please download new installers from your shop account

Hi Chris. Thank you, this looks like an exciting update.

Could you please take a moment to go into some detail on what Night Boost is? So far you've only mentioned it will push your scenery even further, but practically this doesn't give us any indication on its function and effect. I'm keen to learn more about this.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi Joe :)
i have explained what "Night Boost" does in layman term,

we simply disable some elements that are have no visual value at night; but still there holding resources as if they hold a visual value when they dont!

these would be switched off when Boost is active; with those elements turned off for night flight you can either take the free FPS and run before anyone finds out ?
or you can simply add more or to your current scenery; be it add  more traffic density, more buildings or beef up your lighting profile setup or add more complexity in the airports your landing in that session, the options are endless what you could do with free FPS in sim, 

granted some might not appreciate the lack of these objects during day time and can simply turn them back on,
or choose not to use it at all if your current system doesn't need more "air" and can handle it all without further considerations,
personally i keep Boost ON during day as i dont find much visual value with these elements from high altitude view point anyway during daytime!

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys ive been seriously considering black marble for p3dv4 i just wanna know if its compatible with Drzewiecki design cities and what do i have to do to FTX to install it 

• Like 1

Hi Rhamses :)
many of our customers run DD and Orbx with our work which is 100% compatible,

• Like 1

thats good to know because i have alot of ADDONS installed and i dont want to mess em up.

what is black marble vectors and what does it do?

• Haha 1

im buying Black marble friday and eventually add vectors to it also. Hey thanks for the info

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

welcome to our forums Ady :)
you should see your downloads under "Manage Purchases" tab in shop, 

2 minutes ago, Chris Bell said:

welcome to our forums Ady :)
you should see your downloads under "Manage Purchases" tab in shop, 

Thanks Chris.  I can see the purchases, along with a serial number, but there is no download link at all.  Unless I'm being completely and utterly blind :)

download.PNG

Edited by ady7970

if you dont see download link its likely that your support contract expired and so is your download privileges,
you should be able to renew your support package to gain access to the latest builds,

13 minutes ago, Chris Bell said:

if you dont see download link its likely that your support contract expired and so is your download privileges,
you should be able to renew your support package to gain access to the latest builds,

Ah I see.  That's a shame.  I had some issues with Black Marble (big floating lights in my airports that looked horrible and some challenges getting it setup properly) and haven't used it since.  Was just about to give it another go but am not going to pay ~$20 to do it (2 x $9.99 support packages for BM and BM Vector) when I don't know how I'm going to feel about it once installed.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by ady7970

during your original checkout you were offered to pay 9.98 for two years updates and support as a special offer available only during checkout; which you opted out of,

you can still renew your access after on a yearly basis,

1 minute ago, Chris Bell said:

during your original checkout you were offered to pay 9.98 for two years updates and support as a special offer available only during checkout; which you opted out of,

you can still renew your access after on a yearly basis,

Yes I did - but I didn't realise it stopped me from being able to download the installers.  I don't get the link between support and downloads but hey ho.  Not sure what you mean by "you can still renew your access after on a yearly basis"?

if you were to place your order with us today we no longer allow to opt out of two years support with new orders,

technical support, software updates, as well as access to downloads from our servers are all part of support package,

support.add.jpg

OK, so how can we move this forward?  I'll pay $9.98 for the support....hoping that'll I'll do the NG install and have a better experience this time round.  Is that possible please?

• Haha 1