Chris Bell

Night Environment Global Region list and Current Coverage Map

DMiloslav

Chris you are right that Aerosoft is a big company in the field Sim products.
I, too, when coming into the world FSX they started. I have a lot of products through Aerosoft, but lately there are not the best. As an example of AES. Some are angry and they are turning to GSX. Fully I understand it, and even I'm doing it slowly.

Aerosoft is a huge company and the people who tell you my opinion is not enough.

I like to pay you than at this moment through Aerosoft.
FlyTampa also allows direct payment via their e-shop.
Maybe it's a way for you .....

• Like 2

Chris Bell

im not sure what is the issue with ASN recently; i find it hard to believe Aerosoft didn't do the best they can,
i know sometime things don't always work the way we want them to work;
they are big but they are also down to earth; its not like its Microsoft!
at any time you can speak directly with Mathijs or any one of the executives,
with a company that size its not always an option; but it is with Aerosoft,

we are actively developing our own shop front; soon enough you will be able to order directly from our shop :)
we are aiming on providing our own installers directly to Aerosoft; instead or relaying on their internal process for updated installers,
as well as controlling new region distribution and release rate through our own channel  ;)

(you will notice some users have a red + sign next to them; thats coming from our shop side DB indicting they are registered customers (it is still in development!))

• Like 2

DMiloslav

That is a great news....
Now I understand why I have red +
Go your way is definitely a good idea ....
To your amazing products people will certainly find the way ....
I keep my fingers crossed for you.;)

• Like 2

oleandreasen

Jeez - never thought my little burp would accomplish such a respond. But I am kind of glad that it did, as some of the thoughts are thoughts I had/have myself.

I also welcome the idea of you getting your own shop Chris, and to provide own updates, thereby ruling out Aerosoft from deciding when and what. Thanks for the news Chris.

Edited by oleandreasen
  • Like 2

Chris Bell

there... now you know 9_9
do you have any idea how much you're little burp is costing me now ;)

joking aside,
i identified this issue long before it surfaced; just takes time for things to materialize,
even with our new shop; Aerosoft will remain our publisher; only the back-end process will improve to be more efficient,

oleandreasen

I just asked Aerosoft support when NE-Denmark will update from them - but unfortunately they could not give me a timeframe... So back to tic-toc waiting time.

• Like 1

DMiloslav

We wait together :D I also  NE-Denmark :)

• Like 2

ManuelB

Exept if I make error ... But I think remember, there is +- 1 year, when France, Florida and Massachusetts release +- in the same time or very close ...  
A.S. ( Mathys ) ask to Chris , "Stop developping a new product because he was coming out of too close" ... lol  
But since then, nothing ...exept some update ! 
( In this time Mr Tabu*** cotinue the road with this " bad copy style" night environment product on all other country ... )
But

Yes, there is 2 year and more , A.S. are a best compagnie, but in this last year, he accumulated mistakes strategy overlooked their customers ! ( bad communication, bad reactivity, yes also with AES, a lot of users pay many code for big money an now, just an obsolete programme never updated ... also a lot of users not appréciate A.S. holdind it hostage products and new technologies ! ...The users are not dub !

I work with Simmarket, and Miguel are very correct also ... I have some contact with Australia and FlightStore (Orbx) And this team seem young, dynamique and also correct !  
There is no bad compagnie or no bad people ... The A.S. problem, I think, this compagnie it was thought that it was the best, it have a little too rested under the palm trees and the German football ...  Many other companies on the opportunity and have doubled A.S.!   They do not know now expiration term delay on a lot of product !  
It's a bit, my analysis for A.S. 
This is likely to pay dearly for the users !

Now Chriss, congratulation if you make your own shop, that's "YOUR PRODUCT", you are "the master" about it, and that's "YOU"  decide when it release ... not a distributor ! 

Sorry also for English. 

• Like 3

oleandreasen

Amen ManuelB - Amen!

Edited by oleandreasen
  • Like 1

nicksort

Hi Chris - Do you have an idea when New York will be updated to 1.7

• Like 1

Chris Bell

we have a conformance next week i will have better idea after that,
i promise i will be pushing for all regions to fully update,

better grab it now at their older price! the price will increase under v1.7 format,
yet you're still eligible to v1.7 or 1.8 updates at that price if you purchase now  :)

• Like 1

nicksort
3 minutes ago, Chris Bell said:

we have a conformance next week i will have better idea after that,
i promise i will be pushing for all regions to fully update,

better grab it now at their older price! the price will increase under v1.7 format,
yet you're still eligible to v1.7 or 1.8 updates at that price if you purchase now  :)

Thanks for the update, and yes I have Cal, FL and NY now.

I am thinking of also purchasing Mass, NJ, Penn and anything else that surfaces in the NE part of the country....

• Like 1

Chuck

Chris - talk of three airports coming out this year from some good developers - Salt Lake City, Memphis, and Minneapolis/St. Paul - what are your thoughts on adding Utah Tennessee, and Minnesota to the list - and if that were to happen, how long does it take to complete a project.  Love your stuff - pls keep it coming!

Chuck

Edited by Chuck
  • Like 1

Chris Bell

Hi Chuck,
we have something cooking in our kitchen as well,
cant say much; what i cant say is every single region you've listed will get coverage very very soon! 9_9

• Like 1

oleandreasen

Hi Chris - any timeframe on Denmark v1.7?

• Like 1

Chris Bell

not yet Ole :$

Chuck

Hey Chris -  just to confirm, until New York 1.7 comes out it can't be installed in P3D V3.2, correct?  Thanks!  Chuck

• Like 1

Chris Bell

NY Can still be installed into v3.0 manually,

read the manual for instructions please,

annber

Hi Chris, just joined your forum. I am currently putting the finishing touches on photoreal scenery for the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands region, so I am very interested in your night environment for the caribean, but looking at the global map I dont see any mention of the caribean region in there. Are there any plans of developing the region?

Thanks

• Like 1

Chris Bell

welcome to our forums Annber :)

Night Environment line will resume steady production; we will be focusing on NA regions next,

the Dominican republic and Cuba will be covered as well with our Classic Night Environment,

we will also offer coverage for every corner of this planet covered with asphalt very soon through Night Environment sibling Black Marble project,

which you can read more about through the link below,

annber

Wow, that looks amazing, specially compared to another product out there. Virgin Gorda will look great at dusk with your lights!!

Bernardo.

850_5.jpg

Edited by annber
add picture
  • Like 2

oleandreasen

So Chris - another month gone by - Still no trace of Danish 1.7?

• Like 1

Chris Bell

even though it is out of my control as you know;
don't despair just yet! Stay positive ;)

oleandreasen

Well Chris it´s getting a bit hard to not despair... Month after month - after month ticks by - And when, in the not very distant future, the one-year mark comes around - will you still tell me  "don´t despair"?

Chris Bell

hopefully by then i will gloat with... i told you don't despair  ;) 

stay positive my friend, good things are coming!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.