Chris Bell

Clarification regarding Traffic Pack!

I know many of you are waiting patiently, this to say the least been waging on us heavily since we became aware,

These are not the news I wanted to deliver; I’ve been holding off for so long in the hopes we will find a solution before it had to come to this announcement,

the reason we are holding this release is not because the pack is not ready, in fact it is ready and has been posted to our servers!

traffic.jpg

it is currently unlisted due to a bug in our manager which fails to activate/deactivate traffic data files,   

we have no choice but to hold it back until a solution is found; instead of releasing the product with minimal controls (sim traffic density slider),

this is a significant pack as many of you are well aware; it also has many updates in the future,

traffic impact in sim is heavy and proper controls must be in place and solid!

further disappointing our customers is out of the question!

It was all working as expected but broke somewhere as we compiled our final manager build,

We didn’t realize it was in effect until we already announced it; by than beta testers already brought the issue to our attention,

We planned on releasing all packs one by one with small time window between for integration,

The promo we run pre-sale was a bundle deal that included Traffic Pack at the time,

i know it is not the answer you all wanted to hear but it is the current situation,

to make things even more complicated; our former in house DotNet developer had to leave due to other engagement conflict,

we are looking for a replacement but it is not an easy task!

this was unintended bug we discovered after everything was already out!

this frustrating to everyone here as well, we want the pack released more than anyone of you guys want to run with it!

we hope that you all continue to have faith and trust in us,

We are working on resolving the issue, the pack will be released eventually,

There is no need to ask when; I promise as soon as we have any news in that regards I will update you all!

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience,

We thank you all for patience and understanding,

Best regards,

Chris

• Like 1

Aviator_1979
Posted (edited)

ok now i know whats going on

ps sorry i broke all ur lights above on this page my apologize

Edited by Aviator_1979
  • Haha 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.