Josef

Where can i find my download

Question

Josef

Hello!

Today I bought the Night Environment Alps for P3D v4. Where can I find the  download?

Josef

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

BostonIrish

I can't find anywhere to download my purchased products. Where are all the download links?

Chris Bell

welcome to our forums Nathan :)
see above post, this is forums you need to login to shop!

BostonIrish

Thanks Chris but nothing here to download. Nothing to click. I go to manage, nothing there either. All I can do from this screen is go to the shop and make a purchase. 

BostonIrish

IMG_20200320_011531.thumb.jpg.edabd81fee4f47f4d54fef9139512edc.jpg

IMG_20200320_011549.jpg

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

it looks like active support has expired for these items on 01/29/2020,
once renewed you will regain access to the latest builds we currently host and upcoming updates,

BostonIrish

That's where I was missing something. I assumed that the support was just for software support not for downloads. So I can assume that I will constantly have to pay in order to keep up to date? Either way, thank you for your time and help.

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

indeed Jeff, 
we do not maintain backward builds the way traditional older sim stores used to do,
there is no filter or sales rep nor shop sales tactics with us it is us you are communicating with directly the hands on developers,
usually every 6 months we will push a full OSM update derived from the latest OSM data available prior to publishing,
in the interim there could be new feature we developed, compatibility issue we fixed, or bugs resolved with each update,
our support subscriptions are important if you want to keep up to date with latest changes and updates,
you can elect to not re subscribe this will not effect your existing title just access to the latest build we published since your subscription was active,
we run an "umbrella" style support subscription for all BM addons, this means you only need one active support plan to cover all your BM items for the duration,

BostonIrish

Thanks Chris, that explains it perfectly. I have no issue with it, just a suggestion though, maybe put that somewhere in the product page or the products owned page. It would have saved me two days time if I had know it was just a simple repurchase of support. Just a thought. Thanks again for your time and help, it's much appreciated. 

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

Thank you Jeff, 

point taken! apologies for the inconvenience,