Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

Paypal?

+HighBypass    41
HighBypass

The shop is set up for US Dollars which is fine as UK Pounds Sterling is still better than 1:1 exchange :D  However, I was wondering if a Paypal option might be forthcoming? The reason I  ask is that my bank , and most of them over here charge for a purchase in a foreign currency - about 3% in my case, and 50p admin charge for doing so.

Mind you I guess Paypal levy fees from businesses using them which might well drive up the costs. Is this why?

Thanks.

• Like 1

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

we pay charges on our end regardless or origin and or source of founds,

PayPal as a business work better in Europe as over there their policy is different than here,

in the US it is different story when it comes to your privacy and rights; they simply don't exist in favor of PayPal,

this is simply unacceptable for a business model from our end as our primary CC processor,

we do plan on offering PayPal in the future; at the moment it is not offered as a checkout option,

we did our market research prior to committing,

we use a very similar establishment with little more respect to our privacy and  founds management,

we use Stripe for our main CC processing, they comply to the highest security models,

we use SSL back end calls to their servers with data only!

we do not store any sensitive information on our servers,

it is all stored on Stripe secured environment,

they are a relatively new company representing a new model more fitting to today's pace,

you can read more about Stripe directly on their site https://stripe.com/

• Thanks 1

+HighBypass    41
HighBypass

Cheers for the explanation Chris! I'm not going to wait until Paypal's an option..... trigger pulled on BM Base for FSX:SE B| Damn my impetuosity!!

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this