Sign in to follow this  
bobr

Very frustrated by this support model.

+bobr    3
bobr

Chris,

I've made multiple attempts to get a hold of you privately to no avail, so maybe you'll see my plea for help here. How does one gain access to the Black Marble support and tweaking section of the forums? It's unclear to me as to why they're locked at all. As I understand it, your premium support option in the store pertains to live updates and one-on-one or ticketed tech support, not access to certain areas of the forums. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

I've been having some pretty significant frame-rate issues with BM and would like to gain access to the BM support section to see if I can find some information which will help me improve performance, because there is absolutely no other place to look. If there's a manual somewhere, please direct me to it. I realize you're in the early stages with this software and your web store, but I'm at a complete dead end here without documentation or community support.

Thanks.

+Michael_B767_ATP    300
Michael_B767_ATP

Hi,

Support forums are locked to keep those who have obtained the software illegally (pirated software ) from gaining access to support. I'm sure Chris will get your account taken care of shortly and you'll have access to support.

Mike

+bobr    3
bobr

Thanks, Mike. I had figured the forums were locked for that reason, but was not sure.

I suppose the process to automatically open up the support section to paying customers once they make a purchase just isn't in place yet. Fair enough. It's also the weekend and I'm sure Chris and whatever staff he may have do have lives to enjoy, but I've been attempting to get this rectified for a couple of days, hence the frustration.

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

Hi Robert,
im sorry you're having trouble accessing Support area,
despite not including support Package for your selected items you should have access for 3 months as well as eligibility for updates during that duration,

unfortunately something is not working as expected; i was informed this issue was resolved; ill have to contact our online services director to look into this case,

regardless you always have access to our ticketing system where you can open a support ticket with your issue; and you can always PM your issue!!!

+bobr    3
bobr

Thanks for the response, Chris, hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Additional woes: I'd be happy to purchase support for 2 years at the $5.98 price, but it appears I am unable to add this to my cart.

+bobr    3
bobr

Just to update this issue. I managed to get the 2 year support into my cart for purchase, but it had to be done on top of a digital product -- cannot be added to cart as a single item for some reason.

Anyway, purchasing the support has opened up the support section of the forum. However, I do hope that these issues can be straightened out for future customers. 

• Like 1

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

Thank you Robert, it will get sorted out shortly!

i was under the impression this was already sorted,

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this