B777ER

Access to Support Forum

+B777ER    41
B777ER

Because there is no post explaining how to access the support forum (and I have purchased $130 worth of your products) can you explain how one gains access? Again, a post explaining this should have already been made by you.

• Like 1

+B777ER    41
B777ER

Seeing as how there is no edit function in the forum software I need to ask this as well: Where is the shop tab above? I see Forums, Videos, Gallery, Black Marble, Blue Marble, Night Enviroment, Leaderboard and Blogs and More which is just the calendar. Where do I go to find the shop to see my orders?

• Thanks 1

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

which browser are you using,
Shop tab should list for you right next to forums!

support section is visible to all members who purchased support plan by default,
we need to figure out how to enable this for members who don't have support in their account (3 months access),
ill have our online services director look into this,

until we figure out whats going on with your browser; you can access our shop directly through this link https://shop.chrisbelldesigns.com/
your items will be listed under "manage purchases" sub category under shop tab https://shop.chrisbelldesigns.com/clients/purchases/

+B777ER    41
B777ER

Using latest Chrome. I found it using the direct link you provided. Otherwise the SHOP tab is not present on Google Chrome. 

That's pretty crappy that I spend all this money and cannot even see/post on the support forum. So any install issues, I am on my own to figure it out. I should think I am not even going to bother installing this for now lest I run into any issues I am at the mercy of other users helping me in the general forum. No other payware developers charge extra for support. I did not read this well enough prior to purchasing. Under this model I shall not purchase anything from you again and will recommend other users do the same. 

• Confused 1

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

no need to panic! you can contact us as you just did 9_9
i didn't say your stuck with that, i said we will figure it out!

now... why didn't you buy 2 years support with your investment?
at 50% discount during checkout; it comes out to only $5 for two years worth of updates and support!? O.o

+B777ER    41
B777ER

I apparently glossed over that during the purchase. Nevermind the fact that what happens if I need help 2 years on from now? Why on earth you went with this type of model I'll never understand. Nobody in the business does this but you but it's your business not mine. Anyways, until I can access the forum I am going to leave $130 worth of products uninstalled. Thanks.

• Like 1

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

during checkout we offer a 50% discount for two years worth of support,

you can still add support separately for your products after purchase!

why we do it?
we don't want to force anyone to over spend if they cant afford it or in a pinch,
we try to be as flexible as we can, this is true with all our product lines,

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

we given you one year free support on us!
you should be able to see support area and access it now!

+HighBypass    41
HighBypass

WOW! all this over a measly couple of dollars? It's not like you swapped sims and had to purchase another PMDG aircraft in its entirety...

Install the products - they're bloody good! Happy flying. B|

• Thanks 1

+tebbs    24
tebbs

I'm also in the same boat I now can't see the posts I've made before.  I've been into flightsim since 2001 and I've never seen anything so bloody redicoulus as this 

+tebbs    24
tebbs

where is this topic gone

Black Marble and ORBX compatibility and Integration

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

posts of technical nature opened under "general discussion (no support)" area were moved to their appropriate location,

+tebbs    24
tebbs

Link please to the support forumn

+tebbs    24
tebbs

I get the error message.  Please again for the third time in asking Chris,  please put this access on my account

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

you i don't put it for people, they buy support pack with their product and the system automatically sets their access!

Ive explained to you before we are working on fixing this issue for those who opted with free 3 months support,

+tebbs    24
tebbs

please tell me which 3 bgls to be disabled for orbx lights in the scenery world folder

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

@tebbs

check your PM!

+tebbs    24
tebbs

Mank thanks Chris.. problem solved after tweaking my configs a bit..

Departure out of OMAA

2017-9-11_22-15-4-144.jpg

AND TWO ARRIVALS INTO EGLL

2017-9-13_5-51-53-558.jpg

2017-9-13_5-55-2-183.jpg

• Like 1

+Chris Bell    638
Chris Bell

@tebbs

check your PM please!