B777ER

Blue Marble?

B777ER    5
B777ER

What is it? I found something in another forum here showing the earth from what looks like geosynchronous orbit showing the seasons change. That does me no good as to what the actual product does and what it looks like in the sim? On your shop there is no description about what it is or does which IMO is not very customer friendly. Can you shed some light on what it is? Can we see screen shots from within the sim (not in orbit around the earth) of what it looks like, whatever that "it" is?

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

Click here...
site.links.jpg

B777ER    5
B777ER

Does it change the textures in the sim? When you say high altitude imagery, how high up do you have to be to see this product?

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

technically speaking you see them all the time!!!
these will never come clear in your view as they are not designed too!
they will always be ahead of you in your horizon blended to the edge of your active landclass radius,
there is more info available on the project home page here

Guest Pager94x1@netzero.net   
Guest Pager94x1@netzero.net

Hi Chris,

I'm trying to install Blue marble.  I get up through the point of pointing to the P3Dv4 install and then there is a red window saying invalid simulator and it won't proceed.  The P3Dv4 install is pointed to correctly and works fine. Not sure what is wrong. I've turned off all virus, malware, etc. Had the registries cleaned, etc.  But still get the red stop warning about the invalid simulator for the install.

I'm not able to receive emails through web site either.  Also, on my order I have 2 years of support. However, when I try to put in a support ticket it says I don't have the option available on my account.

My email address is "pagerxxx@netxxx.net" and put the order through that.

I'm thinking about getting Black marble but I'm not sure if Blue Marble will install.

Please help...

Thanks,
David

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

please check your primary email for a direct email from me direct.jpg

use the same email you used to register in shop to register on forums as well please!
shop and forums are separate for security reasons,
you can use the same email and user name you selected in shop;
just make sure you use a different password for forums membership!

Guest pager94x1@netzero.net   
Guest pager94x1@netzero.net

Hi Chris,

I didn't receive and email from you. I've had alot of trouble in the past getting emails from your site with my as I have nightenviroments.  I think my email just doesn't like them for some reason. Rarely, would the email's (password resets,etc.) would make it through to my account and if so it would be days later in my junk mail.  Yes, I've checked my junk, spam, etc. no email. Can I change to a different email "pager94x1@gmail.com" ?  I just didn't want to loose my stuff changing email addresses.

Thanks,
David

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

David my email is posted in the post above,

12 hours ago, Chris Bell said:

direct.jpg

please contact me directly!
i have sent you email as well, i just sent another one from our support address,

please check your spam settings or folder to make sure we are not blocked,

also when you see this, please register on this forums as well so you can post as a member,
our system will identify your email from shop and place you in group here on forums as well,

shop and forums are separate for security reasons,
you can use the same email and user name you selected in shop;
just make sure you use a different password for forums membership!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.