Sign in to follow this  
jjaycee1

The new store

+jjaycee1    65
jjaycee1

Has anyone managed to Register, download and successfully installed a product yet especially the free (if you qualify), Blue Marble?

If so please pass on your successful method as I am stuck.

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

i see new registrations since we opened yes,

we do have a little glitch with keys which we are fixing right now :)

registering and or downloading should work with no issues atm!

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

alright JJ we got the green light, all issues been solved,

go ahead activate, use coupon, all should work now as expected (fingers crossed)

anyone who placed his Blue Marble order previously and failed please place your order again!

i have deleted your previous failed attempt and the system is ready to accept a new coupon invitation for your account,

i hope all is well from here on, please report successful attempt so i can relax a bit

+jjaycee1    65
jjaycee1

Chris I thank you graciously sir for your efforts to date and hope you get a good nights sleep.

The good news is that I have downloaded the Blue Marble, and successfully installed it with no problems experienced.

I will want to change my login password soon as it is not the one I want but am concerned it may cause some tech conflicts. Should I wait a while?

The second very minor point is that the download speed is not as great as on some sites. I am not complaining so don't get me wrong, but I am blessed with a fibre speed capable of 300Mbs with which I normally can attain a download speed of 40 MB/s. I downloaded at 8-9 MB/s.

Anyway all is currently good and for that I thank you again.

Now the main question: When will I get Black Marble?????????????:D

• Thanks 1

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

its my pleasure as always :)

indeed... i think i can finally get little rest now,

Thank you for your patience JJ (and everyone else!!!),

you can go ahead and change your password,
shop and forums are separate (they're just made to look seamlessly one)

the need to use the same email is for claiming your Blue Marble free copy, and for...

see the red "+Clients" sign under your avatar... that tells us you're a paying customer under support contract!
if you use separate emails we will not be able to match you up automatically between shop and forums; it will have to be done manually,

+krazyk    39
krazyk

Still not possible to make an account on your shop or get to the checkout page or enter the coupon. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.

Error code: 2S129/1

Edited by krazyk

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

K you're already registered!

login with your new user name and password please!

+krazyk    39
krazyk
3 hours ago, Chris Bell said:

K you're already registered!

login with your new user name and password please!

I'm unable to, Chris. It says 'The display name or email address you entered does not belong to any account. Make sure that it is typed correctly'. I am using the same email address I used to register here and I've checked it for accuracy 5 times. Still unable to sign into the store. The same email address works fine here.

• Like 1

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

let me see whats going on for you

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

@krazyk

i don't see an account for your email in shop; i was sure i saw your email there already,
please add Blue Marble to your cart and exit as a new customer; use your existing email in forums as your email,

your user name and pass can be different then forum, but email must match,
let me know if this worked out for you this time; im monitoring!

+krazyk    39
krazyk

Nope. Still doesn't work. Added it to cart, clicked on 'Continue as new member', filled in my details (made sure email address was the same as one used here) and it comes up with 'You are not permitted to register a user account with this site. Error code: 2S129/1'

I think at this point you should just PM me a link to Blue Marble with the key. xD

I'm starting to have nightmares about your shop page, Chris! :P

• Haha 1

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

im sorry K, looking into this now!

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

@krazyk

as it turns out our system tagged your email as spam (along with over 70 other customers) which caused some loop not related to our shop code rather IPS framework we are using; this caused issues for many of our customers awhile confusing us, this has been resolved now!

go ahead and setup your account again, use your free coupon, all should b working as expected now!

+krazyk    39
krazyk

Good news! It's finally worked. I picked it up for P3D v4 so when I make the move over, I'll let you know if the key worked. Now, we move on to the release of Black Marble!

• Haha 1

+Chris Bell    421
Chris Bell

we still have few things to cover before we can release Back Marble to the wild :)
im definitely happy this AM seeing everyone managed to work through all issues we run into,