Manny

@Mooze
im here now :)

talk to me... what you got going there?
the guys above you all managed to download and install btw

• Like 1

Guest Mark

Chris,

For what ever reason I am not receiving any emails form your site.  Was able to download the Blue Marble but never got an email with a registration key.  I attempted to change my password to see if I could get an email that way and no also there.  Now I am locked out of my account.  email is drmarkrholmes@verizon.net.  Please advise.  Thanks, looking forward to installing.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm writing here because I had problems with buying Black Marble base, it is not accepting my CC (but I used the same CC with PMDG products successfully). I sent 2 messages through "contact us" asking help but got no answer. Now my order is "pending".

• Like 1

welcome to our forums Cloudius,
did you get a specific error number or something i can send our our online director?

many time its your own CC security settings auto blocking transaction to prevent fraud,

make sure no auto lock was activated on your CC account

(usually calling my bank i get that info in minutes!

and yes it does happen more often than one thinks or like but its better to be safe than sorry)

Hi Chris, the error was about a "declined" CC, your system doesn't accept my CC. I use it for all my purchases in internet without any problem.

Your card was declined.

Edited by claudius
  • Like 1

this is not necessarily means that there is something wrong with your card or our service!

since our shop is a new shop never before we had any transaction; our business is in California,

its possible that these new stats raised a security flags for your banking instituted;
a simple phone call to customer service asking why a specific transaction is blocked will usually give you the info you need,

maybe they want to be sure no one stole your card; or some ill-advised  transaction is not taking place; banks became responsible these days,

try calling your customer service and ask; if they don't see our transaction that will be a red flag for me to check with our back end (we use STRIPE)

I checked and don't see any apparent problem from my end. Maybe possible to use other ways to make payments (paypal or other) for your products?

• Like 1

when a transaction is declined for security reason usually it doesn't show up in my regular transactions list!

its visible for banks customer service representatives,

i urge you again to call customer service on the back of your card and ask why your transaction was declined,

they will be able to tell us if its a security block they did (and can lift for you) or if its an issue with our credit card processing side,

we are looking into adding PayPal option to our checkout process!

16 minutes ago, Chris Bell said:

we are looking into adding PayPal option to our checkout process!

I was just about to ask you about PayPal support :) 

This is for me something like a mandatory feature of the web store. 

• Like 2

Hi Tom :)

for us in the USA PayPal is a nightmare!

their policy here is... you must handout full control over your main bank account!

i mean they have more control over your personal and business account than you!

they can and will block your access to your own account if they don't like something,

in Europe this wont fly and they know it,

PayPal never implemented this policy for the rest of the world,

just for us! (i feel very special!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chris, I hope that you will add paypal in time, before your special offer for BM will end. I'll keep my order "pending".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Chris,

I want to purchase Night environment benelux for p3d v4. I have a prepaid mastercard. I get the following error: Your card was declined

Is it not possible to pay with a prepaid credit card?? I have just ordered this card for just buying NE Benelux!!

The amount on the card is 20 euro. This should be enough i think.

Wat can i do to buy this NE benelux?

Kind regards,

Bouwe vd Braak

Hello Bouwe, welcome to our forums :)
i was not aware that there is an issue using prepaid card,
please allow me to further inquire as this is the first time i hear of this,

I have just placed a Press order nr

Order #599

What actions do i have to make to complete this?

I wish you had PayPal.....

Kind regards,

Bouwe

• Like 1

Hi,

Had the same issue, credit card declined. I called my credit card company and told them this purchase was made by me. I was then told to purchase again, it then went through.

Hope this helps, I'm in baby. Been waiting on this for some time.

• Like 1

@bbdulcy

we are working on implementing PP to our check out,
i haven't heard back yet in regards to PrePaid cards from Stripe (our CC processor)

im pretty sure they will tell me there is no issue with that,

are you concerned reserving our promo for Black Marble?

@Michael_B767_ATP
good to see you buddy :)

• Like 1

Thx Michael, I will give it a try tomorrow. I'l call my credit card company and see if the can solve this.

Kind regards,

Bouwe

@Chris,

Is Black marble Base pack the global night environment?

Or is the NE Benelux exactly the same as Black Marble base pack but world wide coverage.

Maybe it's smart to go for the Black marble base pack instead of NE Benelux...

Kind regards,

Bouwe

• Like 1

Black Marble and Night Environment are exactly the same in the sense of the data they will display,

but they are not the same in the sense of how they work and apply over Sim scenery,

Black Marble is landclass based while Night Environment is library object bases,

in case you are not sure of the differences, Landclass based scenery will get blocked by Photoreal scenery placed over it,

in that case only a library object bases scenery will display over a photoreal based scenery,

Thx for your explanation. I have a photoreal based scenery for the netherlands so i will try to buy NE benelux tomorrow after i have spoken to my credit card company.

Regards,

Bouwe

• Like 1

@Chris @Michael

I have just ordered and payed NE Benelux!

Many thanks guys!

@Chris: happy birthday!!!!!

Edited by bbdulcy
spelling mistake...