Chris Bell

New Shop Questions

Gerardius

Chris, thank you very much for your explanation.

I think I didn't miss understood the points you are talking about. If you gave exclusivity to Aerosoft is because you know than it's wotrh for your business, for sure I would have done the same , but as I said before, there was not other way to get NE but in the Aerosoft's store.

I know that Aerosoft did not treat your product with the love it deserved, I was able to check it when I needed an update for P3D v3.4 (1.70 for California and 1.71 for Spain). It took months to get it, and even Mathijs Kok responded to my complaint that I was right and that they should do something about it.

But in the end, the result is that the customer who bought Night Environment Xtreme from Aerosoft because he had no other way to get it, now does not have the customer recognition on your part and is, as always, the one who ends up "paying the duck" (it's an spaniard expression). And we are the ones that made grow tha sales of NE.

The real thing is that I purchased v4 and no more will have my NE.

Regards and sorry for my poor english

Gerard

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

please check PM Gerard

Mooze

Hello,

for some reason I am unable to register in the store, is there a way in how to get me all set up?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Chris Bell

for security reasons shop and forums are separate entities!
you need to register as a new user on shop when you make your first purchase,

use the same email you used to signup for forums as our system will match and sync your email address,