Discount

arkerooz

Hello there! I've been a customer of BlackMarble since 2019, I've decided to purchase P3Dv5 now and use it, as far as I know I'll have to buy a different version of black marble for P3Dv5. Is it possible to get an upgrade discount?

• Like 1

Hello Diego,
if youre support is in tact you are likely eligible for free upgrade to v5,
if you are eligible you will find a request for free upgrade option in your shop account (for all your BM related add-ons),

in the event you are not eligible our system has an automatic 50% off policy for existing customers if the following conditions are meet... 
and that is you already own a the same title from another platform and support is active,
in your case you own v4 so purchasing v5 (any of the add-ons as well)
should be marked 50% off retail for you (only shown when logged to your shop account!) , the system does this automatically so the prices should be strike down from the original price (marked in red) with your discounted costs next to it,

Hi Chriss! Thank you for answering, that's good to hear, but I'm not having the 50% discount here. Any clues?
image.thumb.png.b16fbbb2b9a6141cee3a4f9a62b281e5.png
image.thumb.png.fe3f4c5b4c00a42a259cce335597343a.png

Also, I think my support got expired already, It was 1 year I think.

• Thanks 1

no need to expose your personal detail in public,
please open support ticket through shop where we can discuss personal details safely or PM me in private here,