Sign in to follow this  
indianbhaji

Black Marble v4/v5

Question

indianbhaji

Hi Chris,

Hope you're well! I'm looking to purchase Black Marble for my simulator as I have heard from several friends it's a delightful enhancement for night lighting :)

Just before I purchase I was wondering whether I would have to purchase Black Marble for both v4 and v5 or can I purchase for v4 and get the upgrade for v5 that you're offering to existing customers? 

Currently I have both simulators, though I use v4 only for long hauls seeing that the FSLabs was updated for v5 just the other day and I plan to move completely to v5 once more addon aircraft are compatible.

I'm planning to purchase Black Marble Base and Stargazer though I might go for Vector as well, just as a heads up.

I would be extremely grateful if you'd be able to suggest or offer anything - no worries if not!

All the best,

Eric

• Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

Chris Bell

Welcome to our forums Eric :)

we understand the predicament many find themselves in atm,
we've adjusted our upgrade policy going forward, anyone who purchases between now and 10/1/2020 will get a free upgrade to v5,

• Thanks 1

indianbhaji

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the assurance - I have henceforth purchased Black Marble Base, Vector and Stargazer and I look forward to using your products!

All the best,

Eric :)

• Thanks 1