Sign in to follow this  
yli697

Unable to renew product support

Question

yli697

Hello,

I am trying to renew the product support for black marble base package to have access to the latest builds, but when i tried to renew the product support, there was no place for me to enter payment information and it went straight to a web page saying waiting payment from payment from press order. I don't know if I missed anything. Thanks for the help. 

Edited by yli697
  • Like 1

19 answers to this question

Chris Bell

the item is in your cart waiting to checkout, link emailed  :) 

• Like 1

yli697

Got the email and I updated the card information, but when I clicked place order and pay, it says payment was declined. I have tried a few different cards as well. 

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

if the transaction keeps failing its probably your bank flagging the transaction for security reasons,
ive had this happen numerous times and to be honest i prefer things this extra layer of security,
give your bank instituted a call and confirm it was you so they can approve you on your next attempt,  

• Like 1

Marcus Isnard

I'm having the same issue, unable to renew support for base product - says pending and I never receive an email. 

Chris Bell

Hi Marcus :)
Click on manage purchases in your shop account, click on "Manage"  Base and you will see "Pay Now" link

image.png

Marcus Isnard
59 minutes ago, Chris Bell said:

Hi Marcus :)
Click on manage purchases in your shop account, click on "Manage"  Base and you will see "Pay Now" link

image.png

Chris, 

Thanks for the fast response. It did not let me enter in my card details it now says "Waiting for payment from Press Order" and still not giving me access to the product. 

Chris Bell

Marcus please use ticketing system to resolve your issue,
this is not the venue to discuss personal information!

fwerff
On 9/29/2019 at 3:11 AM, Chris Bell said:

Marcus please use ticketing system to resolve your issue,
this is not the venue to discuss personal information!

I have the same issue. Created a ticket (via the Contact Us form).... Hope to hear from you soon.

On a side note; I can understand having to pay for redownloads and new versions, but why can't I just install my current version (1.2)?

Regards,

Frank

• Like 1

Chris Bell

Hi Frank,
you need to login to your shop account and open a ticket from there,
contact us link will email forums or shop admins; not the same as customer support, 

undefined

I too am having the same issue. I never get a follow up email to enter my payment information. The links in above screenshots just take me back to the Checkout page which again just says Place Order and Pay, basically stuck in a loop. I tried to submit a support ticket by it tells me I don't have permission (probably because my support expired). I've tried the contact us link at the bottom of the page but as you indicated above, it's probably not the correct link.

Chris Bell

you need to sign in to your shop account first! (its not the same as your forums credentials!)

undefined

I'm signed into both. On the tab with my shop account (https://shop.chrisbelldesigns.com/), I don't see any references to support other than the Contact Us link at the bottom.

undefined

That's the page I've been on. If I click the Pay Now link under Base Product support where it says " There is a pending renewal invoice for this product. Pay Now" it just takes me to the Checkout page where it says Place Order and Pay. When I continue it tells me "Further action is required from you to complete this order". I never receive any emails after that.

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

did you cancel a prior renewal or this is the first time you got renewal alert?

undefined

After running into this issue I cancelled my first renewal, updated my payment card on the shop site and tried again. Ended up with the same issue.

Chris Bell

standby please...
investigating what went wrong there,

Chris Bell

can you check if its working for you now please?

undefined

Yes, that worked. I was able to see different available payment methods and choose my card. I previously didn't see any of that. Thanks for your help!

• Thanks 1