Beldwick

Chris, with 20GB disc size, I would really need (in fact, I have to) to install this one outside P3D main folder. Is it possible?

Moreover, it would be great to have all other addons of Yours, especially Night Environments, to be installed via .xml method. Do you plan to implement it in the future?

Regards

Marek Mysior

• Like 1

Chris Bell

Hi Marek :)
we were never advocates migrating to xml in the first place,
as such we have no plans migrating to XML method atm,

BM cannot be installed outside of Sim root its not like an airport add-on you can relocate,
BM and its native Sim data has to reside in root in a specific location to replace native data,

Beldwick

I see. Is it possible then to relocate files related to extended lights package somewhere at the moment of installation and keep them in scenery.cfg? I have 20GB free space on sim disc, which makes it nearly impossible to install this highly required Addon ☹️

Chris Bell

that will not be possible, BM lives under all these folders in native sim format,

1.jpg

Beldwick

So am I correct to say, if I will have P3D installed on D drive (other than OS one), all BM files related to extended light skin pack will be installed on the D drive?

Regards

Marek Mysior

• Like 1

Chris Bell

indeed Marek,
they will nest under SimRoot\Scenery\... in the same folder structure shown above,

• Thanks 1

Britjet

When do you expect it to coming out, please?

Brit

• Like 1

Chris Bell

Hi Brit :)
end of the month is our current deadline target,

DeltaFlight84

Hi Chris,

I want to know if with this implementation you can add some brightness of the runways lights of the airports? 

At the night i have difficulty to see the lights of an airport (default) because i don't know how to bring that with more brithness.

Thanks,

(only with a pre-order is that price?)

• Like 1

Chris Bell

Welcome to our forums Dominic,

part of night flying challenge is locating runway lights in the night sea of lights :) 
our work never effected runway lights or places light inside airport bounds and that remains true still with any of our product lines,

current pre sale discount posted for existing customers and will remain active until release day,

while on the topic... we might be able to wrap this up for release faster than anticipated initially!!! 9_9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1