Chris Bell

Black Marble Base, Vector, 3D Bridges, and Traffic Pack v1.3.0 are now live!

• Like 2

Chris Bell

pending no unforeseen issues come up Extended Lights Pack will be released tomorrow morning (PST).

Flyingpogo22

Woohoo!! Thanks Chris!

• Like 1

jhaley101

Good news, thanks!

• Like 1

Saldo
5 hours ago, Chris Bell said:

pending no unforeseen issues come up Extended Lights Pack will be released tomorrow morning (PST).

Can’t wait to install this ! 

• Like 1

Chris Bell

Black Marble Extended Lights Pack has been released!!!

A game changer by our industry standards; Extended Lights Pack defies simulation laws as we know it :)   

With worldwide coverage all embedded in one package the same coverage our Black Marble line offers,

Extended Lights Pack replaces Sim native Autogen based lighting system with a none Autogen based lighting sub system that takes over existing Autogen based lighting, This translates to static lights for miles and miles, no more lights popping in view at night as seen in our recent video’s,

Not only Extended is a worldwide package overcoming a major architectural flaw by essentially eliminating popping effect,

Extended Lights Pack also works over all existing and or any future Photoreal set,

You heard it right! one system rules them all, Landclass and Photoreal seamlessly as one no matter what you setup is Extended Lights will work with anything and any technology, it is not restricted by Photoreal LOD or resolution, and… did we mention this is a worldwide package!?

we hope you enjoy this release 💝
Creative Design Studios Team.

ChrisBell.Logo.BBlue.png

• Like 1

Flyingpogo22

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this extended pack is SO unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW you got this!!!!! Thank you so much for the very hard work, you deserve it!!!!

• Thanks 1

jhaley101

Rock on!!!!

• Thanks 1

Navigator

Have we got to have BM base installed to use this? Or is it stand alone 

Edited by Navigator

Chris Bell
On 8/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, Chris Bell said:

introducing Extended Lights Pack a new addition to Black Marble line of products,

(Black Marble Base and Vector Pack are prerequisites for Extended Lights Pack!)

Flychum6

Congratulations!   It is BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!,..

I flew from Barstow over I-15 into L.A. and as soon as I got to Apple Valley, I knew going into L.A. was going to be SPECIAL!

I felt I was standing on top of Mulholland looking across the L.A. basin (just as I remembered it).  The orange glow of the freeways and twinkling effect of the residential streets was fantastic, and added to the total immersion effect.

Later today, I will try it at dusk to see the light transition from daylight.

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

Thank you Kevin 🙏

transition preview below  ;) 

MistyBlue

Looking fantastic!  No popping in of road lights, lights extending out nice and far at max draw distance (max is a pretty good perf hit, though, so I scaled back a little and it's just fine), works perfectly over photoreal.  Just brilliant!  Thanks for the hard work. This will transform night flying in P3D in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

Flyingpogo22

Beautiful night scenery but is it my pc or is it the way it is. I’m experiencing long pauses during flight? Looks like the sim stopped the simulator to load the lights ahead of me then it resumes. I’ve tried different settings but it isn’t improving. So let me know if this pause is normal or not? Thanks!!

Chris Bell

ease up on lod's, you prob pushing your unit too far,

Flyingpogo22

You are probably correct. So where should I reduce the lod’s? Which slider would that be?

• Haha 1

Chris Bell

you are not delusional though ;)
i have seen these too and reported to LM,
it becomes noticeable when you push things bit too far :D 
you can reduce load in variable ways, but you are hijacking my release thread atm :P 

Flyingpogo22

I’ll figure it out, it’s probably me but again this is the must have add on for fs and I’ve never seen this night texture ever in a simulator.

• Like 1

dagghito

Bought yesterday and immediately tried a night flight: it's true amazing!

Just one question Chris, if I own a NE region, will it take priority? I've seen no new entries in scenery.cfg so so I assume it's all in the lower P3D layers.

• Thanks 1

dwc3402

Hi Chris I have all your products. Is the extended light pack an additional purchase. If it is can you send me the link I’m struggling to find it on your store page. Sorry to be a pain. Darren

Chris Bell

@dagghito

atm Extended doesn't take priority over NE automatically, you will still need to deactivate NE in library manager or alternatively mix the two’s settings via NEXM,
we will update NE side soon as well, 

@dwc3402

its right here :)

image.png

dwc3402

Thank you Chris.

• Like 1

dagghito
1 hour ago, Chris Bell said:

atm Extended doesn't take priority over NE automatically, you will still need to deactivate NE in library manager or alternatively mix the two’s settings via NEXM,
we will update NE side soon as well, 

Thanks Chris

• Thanks 1

chrisb

here's some shots of extended pack :  Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Chicago,Seattle.

• Like 1

efpg0708

Fantastic pics ! 

cheers

Eduardo