michaelengl

Your 3 products: Black Marble, Blue marble, night environment, what is the differences

michaelengl

Hi,

Im using P3Dv4.5.1 with orbx (global base, vectors, and all european scenery). In France and Italy i m using photo-sceneries and austria HD.

I will improve the lights in the nights.

You have 3 products. What is the best for me and what ist the difference?

Best Michael 

Chris Bell

Welcome to our forums Michael :)
Black Marble line will cover all roads day and night worldwide, with accompanying lights you can configure, traffic to match worldwide roads and 3D Bridges you guessed it worldwide,
Black Marble is 100% Vector in Sim native format and integrated seamlessly with sim, no other product on the market or even a complete lines do not gives 100% vector coverage,

Night Environment is very similar visually to Black marble but designed to work with Photoreal sets without Night,

Night Environment can still be used as a standalone without a day Photoreal to give one Night coverage,

Night Environment is regional and is library object  based which is very different from Landclass vector data (it actually designed to block landclass data),

Blue Marble is a replacement to Sim High Alt Photoreal imagery and have no relation to Orbx textures,

michaelengl
I'm not really smart. What would you recommend? I am looking for a better representation at night. Use orbx or simmershome at the moment. The lights are hanging in the air.
Best Michael 
  • Like 1

Chris Bell

all the above products are designed to improve night flying!
in your case i would go with Black Marble Base + Vector and to give proper worldwide high fidelity coverage

for you Photoreal based States i would add Night Environment France, Italy and Alps on top,

michaelengl

Hi thank you for your quick answer.

I go to my Simulator and check my sceneries

I have orbx (global base, vectors, and all european Scenery, orby german south, north and so on)

Furher I use Austria HD

Mega Scenery Earth

Switzerland, Belgium, Portugal, Italy, complete Spain, Ireland

Now I will buy

Black Marble

-->Base, Vector, 3D Bridge and Traffic

Stargazer

and Night Envioment

-->Albs, Benelux, British Isles, Italy, Portugal, Spain

Is your Scenery in the Scenery.cfg?

Is it before or after all orbx items?

How does it work with orbx? Orbx has own lights?

best Michael

PS: Is there a Special for all the products?

• Like 1

Chris Bell

all the technical information will be available to you once you own any one of our titles you will also gain access to sections on our forums reserved for customers only,
how to preset any environment and how to get the best out of your scenery stack, we have a diverse community all running our work happily under just about any conceivable environment conditions, 

if you buy the items listed above please be careful installing these in sim , BMNG is not a small airport style scenery!
its the only real 100% worldwide true global scenery out there, and yes it even bigger than any orbx in its scope,

read our forums guide take your time making sure everything is working properly before adding the next title,

michaelengl

Ok i will use your Product on 2 Computers.( Homecockpit). Is it OK?

• Like 1

Chris Bell

absolutely Michael we do not restrict personal use count!
we have many customers using their license on more than one machine in their environment, 
our licensing entitles you to unlimited and unrestricted personal use.

michaelengl

Perfect, is there a special discount if I buy software about 250 Euro?

Best Michael 

• Like 1

Chris Bell

unfortunately we do not have an active promotion atm,
regardless you will be gifted a $10 in store credit upon completing your first order! use it wisely :)