Sign in to follow this  
skywreck

Why can't I access a forum link

skywreck

Hi Chris

I currently have Blu Marble and Stargazer which work well on P3Dv4.4 . Like many others I have the full Orbx packages plus airports. Now considering buying the full Black Marble package but wanted to know what needs to be deactivated (if any) in Orbx. Found this link and was hoping to read it but unfortunately I'm unable to access it as it tells me I have no right to see it.

https://forums.chrisbelldesigns.com/topic/348-is-this-how-ftx-vector-should-be-set-up/?do=findComment&comment=3857

Thanks and regards

Joaquin Blanco

Chris Bell

Hi Joaquin :)
some area's on the forums are premium access technical support area's restricted to customers who own the product,

skywreck

Thanks for replying, so is there an answer to my question regardless what I would need to disable/enable in Orbx were I to buy this product. Mainly interested if by disabling certain items in Orbx it could affect opther aspects of the product (Orbx), but if you cannot answer it, then no point coming to the Forum.

regards

Joaquin

Chris Bell

this is our pre sale area where you may ask general pre sale question like is it compatible with ABC etc...

there is no point in discussing technicalities for something you dont have installed there atm,
we do have an extensive checklist for all major addon compatibility we interact with, 
as you noted everyone here run all major addons and our work with no issues!