Sign in to follow this  
Flieger59

Flieger59

Hi Guys,
I actually wanted to buy products and have the following problem.
I can not login to my email address to buy as I have the same email for the forum. After completing the data, the purchase page tells me the email address is already in use. What can I do so that I can use my eMail address for the forum and also for the purchase?

happy and healthy new year to all ūüėé

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

Happy New Year Fliegr :)
you will need to complete an order at least once to have an account in our shop,

add items to cart and head on checking out; follow the prompt through the pages when completed for the first time purchasing an item; an account in our shop will also be created for you which is separate from our forums, once that's done you will be able to login to your shop account (which doesn't exists atm until you complete a transaction in our shop first)

Flieger59
Posted (edited)

See article below

Edited by Flieger59
  • Like 1

Flieger59

I had first registered in the forum with my eMail address. This email address is now blocking my purchase. (see image) Unbenannt.PNG.20890d54ddaf08038c5df57a93d42c90.PNG

• Thanks 1

Chris Bell

this will not work in shop!!!
our shop and forums are separate servers, our forums are open for public access while shop remains a private server accessible only by our customers,
you cannot signup to shop like you do to forums; you have to complete an order and only than our system will create a separate shop account for you,

go about it this way, add items to your cart and checkout as a "new user", use the code during checkout,
when completed part of the process is to initiate your new shop account with the first order you place with us, 
afterward you will be able to sign into shop just like you do to forums,