All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Welcome to our forums Robert 1.4 is STEAM Shop special build, the update will be available for our STEAM customers as well, please have a read here
  3. ROBERT CERRATO

Night Environment v1.9.5 Update Released!!! ✈

Do you have to pay again for an upgrade from 1.4 to 1.95?
  4. Chris Bell

Night Enviroment FSX STEAM

we are not responsible for the update processing, we have no control over STEAM's shop process, they have a special edition for their customers that comply with their system and internal process,
  5. Max63

Hi Cris, its ok, but the update has not yet been done. I will wait TKS
  6. Yesterday
  7. Chris Bell

not sure what you mean Max? the update is automatic whenever you run steam application i believe,
  8. Max63

Hi Cris, Thanks for the answer I will wait for the update. but please provide me with the update path through the site as I haven't found it. thank you Max
  9. Saldo

P3Dv5 : NE France - Nice

As I use max contrast +’10% brightness on my displays I have to edit the screenshots so they won’t appear to dark... Here it looks way better than on the screenshots.
  10. Chris Bell

P3Dv5 : NE France - Nice

he's back!!! looking good Gerard
  11. Which one in particular? Here is a link to the You Tube channel where I do a live stream every week...the Black Marble live streams can be found within the list of videos available or in the playlist for Black Marble : https://www.youtube.com/c/AdamJPestridge?sub_confirmation=1&fbclid=IwAR113U7uMz09OxcsRIq_PfdyS3Y5kfVjh3iNDdYZYACRltKbkdd-nkprQS0
  12. Chris Bell

Welcome to our forums Max you do not need to repurchase! though these updates available in our Shop for SE Platform they are also available for our STEAM customers as well, these have to be dispersed via STEAM's shop internal update process which i believe should be available soon,
  13. Hi guys, Congratulations about you work. I bought the night enviroment Italy in my Steam account, my question is: I can update (my version is 1.4-built07) for new softversion available 2.2(001)???? Or do I need to buy the new version? best regards thank you Max
  14. natoseigh

The latest flights.... guess the City...

how are the stutters
  15. Last week
  16. robvanderwiele

Orbx True Earth

Thanks for your quick response Chris! Back to the shop then 👍 Rob
  17. Chris Bell

Orbx True Earth

100% Yes! Extended is Worldwide not regional, with extended it doesn't matter which photoreal set you run or where it is, Extended will cover you, on a personal (none bias) preference note we do a much better job wit lights be it on the visual side or performance side there's just no comparison, orbx are doing a nice job with nights but this is not their specialty,
  18. robvanderwiele

Orbx True Earth

Hello, Do I need Extended Lights for Orbx True Earth? Regards, Rob
  19. Chris Bell

YaY \ o / got lucky there
  20. adamjpestridge@gmail.com

Very good Chris, you got right first time.....well done....took from KSFO and headed to the east....
  21. @Markus Felber every installer and every manager been updated to make sure no breach can accrue again no matter which installer or manager is run, highly advised to update all modules with no exceptions.
  22. Markus Felber

About recent silent Global Update,

Hallo @Chris Bell, Do I "only" have to reload and update BlackMarble NG Base v1.5.0, or also Vector and Extended Lights? Best regards, Markus
  23. Welcome to our forums Mark (i know you've been here forever but this is your first public post congrats ) the post above been updated with more information right as you posted, re-download and select update, that's all you need to do,
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?