All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. Chris Bell

Installing on different drive

it is also important to note this location being user main data area often gets backed up which is the main reason we initially install to this particular location, most users will not bother with moving and will have their data backed up in the event they have to restore their system our data will be restored as well,
  4. truthknown

I have my P3D installed to a different drive from my OS and am able to install all of Chris Bell's products to my P3D installation on that drive perfectly fine. The installer clearly identifies where the sim is located and installs there. Of course, like many addons, it does use some folders in the windows installed hidden folder structure so there will be some things installed on your windows drive, unless you installed windows and configured it the way Chris has described in another post on the forums which allows you to have everything but the base needed windows folders on a different drive.
  5. Chris Bell

LOWI Dusk

it's BMNG's light, roads, traffic, and bridges! (all 4 Packs installed)
  6. Chris Bell

Departing from Helsinki

Base and Vector Pack yes
  7. victoroos

LOWI Dusk

is this only BM?
  8. victoroos

Departing from Helsinki

This is only BM and Vector?
  9. Chris Bell

i dont understand your question!
  10. XxLEGENDxX

So you trig to say that people who have installed there simulator in the different drives or locations they cant use the product coz its simply Installer dose not pick it up ? Simply dont understand why i cant handle this installer manually ?
  11. Earlier
  12. Chris Bell

All Shop Sales are Final!

from here on we are officially lifting our Fair refund policy, All Sales are Final! we are aware this is a key feature showcasing our trust, unfortunately we are being victimized beyond what we are willing to accept!!! our sincere apologizes, we tried to do the right thing but it got to the point tat people just have no shame so we are putting our foot down! we simply dont have the patience nor wish to give up our creative side to deal with crooks as part of our daily responsibilities, instead from here on our fair refund policy is suspended until further notice, unless something really out of whack happens to one of our legitimate customers, any customers support ticket found fit for refund we will be making the option available, each case will be examined and determined individually! do not count on a refund policy from here on. further more anyone found or suspected in piracy will instantly be banned with all rights revoked! ----------- to the victimizing party we send this... (yes we know you will read this!) while some of you are random, the handful that are not we are well aware of! our silence and submissiveness is not a weakness; the individuals involved are under official investigation by gov officials which prevents us from exposing further details before investigations concludes, push me as i suggested in my private email to you Mr. Y i will expose you and your cronies in a heart beat before hand, this will put you to the mercy of vigilante justice for your crimes not only against us but the entire development community, you and your cronies are done! its only a matter of time.
  13. Chris Bell

USA

have you browsed our support sections yet, this is a none technical pre sale question area, you should see all our Black Marble support sections with many articles of interest and dedicated Black Marble tweak section, https://forums.chrisbelldesigns.com/forum/72-black-marble-support/ try increasing your autogen and vegetation sliders and make sure you went over Orbx pre install checklist if you run orbx there,
  14. efpg0708

USA

Hi Chris I'm having a great time with the lights , did my first test flight today and I'm really amazed. One question though: I read about increasing the autogen loading distance in order to increase light distance, but how can I increase the vector lights distance ? Just to exempify, with ORBX vector I can see cities from miles away at FL350, but with Black Marble Vector the lights are loaded right under my nose, so I can't see anything. Thanks Eduardo
  15. Hi, is this P3D V4.5 compatible? Thanks Rick
  16. Chris Bell

USA

BMNG will cover the entire globe in high fidelity using Sim landclass system, once you mix Photoreal that's where Night Environment comes to play while Photoreal will block Landcass data Night Environment will play along with any Photoreal set during night, and we made sure they all match so you cant really tell where BM start and NE ends when they do need to play together we have a video section (tab at the top) with many video's from our customers mixing NE and BM,
  17. efpg0708

USA

Thanks ! I’m amazed at this product ... My initial question was regering to night environment coverage in the US, but with base + vector , I’m pretty happy ! Congrats !
  18. Chris Bell

USA

yes, have a look at our manual (on your program files under Creative Design Studios folder, we list all the functions you can adjust and how to do that its an easy ready and will give you a good starting point to move forward if you want to customize your profiles or even create your own,
  19. efpg0708

USA

Thanks for the answers ! Great product ! Is there any setting which controls the brightness of the lights ? Thanks Eduardo
  20. Chris Bell

USA

Than you Eduardo welcome to our little night critters community your links are in your shop account under manage products tab, shop and forums are separate, login to your shop account here https://shop.chrisbelldesigns.com/clients/purchases/ you should see your titles, click on manage and you will access download links and your keys for that title,
  21. efpg0708

USA

Hi Chris Wow, only now I've read about Black Marble. It looks great. I;ve purchased it but got no download link though ...
  22. Chris Bell

USA

welcome to our forums Eduardo coverage in what way? We have worldwide coverage with Black Marble which also covers US, we about 10 Night Environment regions covering parts of the US, and we are already working on full US Photoreal coverage...
  23. efpg0708

USA

Hello. Do you plan to add more coverage to the USA ? Thanks Eduardo
  24. Chris Bell

Orbx Regions

YW Brandon once you own any of our titles you will also be granted access here on forums to correlating support segment where you will find relevant technical information,
  25. brandon

Orbx Regions

Thank you. I will read up on these.
  26. Chris Bell

Orbx Regions

welcome to our forums Brandon we have an extensive support for each title with instructions of to properly setup with all major addons out there, most of our customers run full orbx stack, no one can compete with us when it comes to night rendering be it via Black marble or Night Environment, you can read about all our major lines which you will find very unique Blue Marble has nothing to do with Orbx its a set of high res textures no one beside us render's atm,
  27. brandon

Orbx Regions

If I need to start another thread let me know please. But if I have all of the Orbx products and want to add yours, there is a checklist that I must follow in order to get them all working together? I just want to make sure. Also, will the blue and black marble enhance what I already have from ORBX? Especially at night?
  1. Load more activity